- HD Video Recorder for set top boxes or gaming consoles using HDMI or Component technology
- Recorder includes digital audio (SPDIF) and IR Blaster Technology. Laptop or desktop PC with 3.0 GHz single core or 2.0 GHz multi-core processor
- Records video in a high definition H.264 Blu-ray compatible format to your PC from a Set Top box using Component Video, from the Xbox360 using HDMI or from the PS3 using Component Video
- Includes HDMI and component cables and USB cable is 9 feet. Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 7 or Vista (32 or 64-bit)
- Records at video resolutions up to 1080i in real time using a built-in hardware H.264 encoder
- NOTE: (Blu-ray burner software not included) Kindly refer the Instructions inside the package for downloading the Software which is highly recommended.
Details: HD PVR 2 is a high definition (HD) video recorder for Set Top boxes or Game Consoles using HDMI or component technology. Record in HD and upload your best game play to YouTube. Now includes digital audio (SPDIF) and IR Blaster technology for set top box use. Includes HDMI in and out, plus no-delay pass through! It Records video in a high definition H.264 Blu-ray compatible format to your PC from a Set Top box using Component Video, from the Xbox360 using HDMI or from the PS3 using Component Video. The HD PVR 2 ships with HDMI and component cables and records at video resolutions up to 1080i in real time using a built-in hardware H.264 encoder. Compatible with Windows XP using Service Pack 3, Windows Vista and Windows 7 and 8. Note: Some cable and satellite boxes do not allow recording from the HDMI port on the box. If you have one of these boxes, you will need to use the Component video connectors on the back of your box. Component video connectors are normally Red/Green/Blue connectors and are sometimes marked 'YPrPb'. Please check with your cable TV or satellite TV provider for the availability of Component video connectors on your box. Colossus 2 can record HD video from either HDMI or Component video using the supplied A/V adapter cable. Both the WinTV and Hauppauge Capture applications can be set to record from either HDMI or Component video sources.
Binding: Personal Computers
Item Condition: New