Accell UltraAV DisplayPort1
- Connect 3 HDMI displays to a single USB Type-C port. Devices with Thunderbolt 3 ports are compatible and USB-C with DisplayPort Alt Mode and Direct Stream Compression (DSC 1.2)
- Supports resolutions up to 1 Monitor 4K Ultra HD @30Hz, 2K on 2 monitors and 3 displays up to 1080p.
- Compatible with Windows OS devices featuring DisplayPort Alt Mode USB-C ports (i. e. HP EliteBook x360, HP ProBook, Dell XPS, Microsoft Surface Book 2)
- macOS does not support the MST technology for expanded monitors. It will allow for mirroring.
- IMPORTANT: The maximum number of displays is limited by the number of display pipes supported by the video card. Microsoft Surface 3's Mini DisplayPort output that can drive just 1 external monitor; this provides no application for using a MST Hub.
Details: The Accell USB-C to 3 HDMI multi-display MST hub allows you to enjoy up to three independent HDMI monitors from a single USB Type C Output while utilizing the multi-stream transport (MST) protocol. The MST hub can support up to three high-resolution displays independently. The maximum resolution is dependent on the throughput of USB-C as well as the graphics and display solution used. The ideal source device for the product supports DP Alternate Mode over USB Type C and runs on Windows operating system. Our hub can display up to two 4K monitors and ONE HD monitor simultaneously. With the reversible USB-C connector, you can immediately plug and display. The product gives you the freedom to choose to expand a single image across three displays like a video wall, Perfect for high resolution gaming and digital art display. You could also choose to dedicate each display to a separate application for efficient and productive multi-tasking.