Aliens: Colonial Marines is a First-Person Shooter set in the Alien movie franchise universe in which the player takes on the role of a member of a squad of colonial marines sent to the planet LV-426. The game is designed as a true sequel to the 1986 movie, Aliens, done in video game format, and features iconic locations, weapons and alien varieties from Aliens and other movies in the series. Additional features include: four-player co-op functionality, a new alien type, and customizable weapons.
A True Sequel to Aliens in Video Game Form
You and your friends against the deadliest killers in the galaxy. Another glorious day in the corps.
Buckle up, soldier. Welcome to Aliens: Colonial Marines. Created by Gearbox Software, the critically acclaimed and fan-favorite developers of Borderlands and Brothers In Arms, this first-person shooter is steeped in the eerie, claustrophobic and terrifying atmosphere that made the Aliens films successful worldwide. You and your friends will become the most badass military outfit in the galaxy - the US Colonial Marines. It's down to you to not just survive, but wipe out the Xeno infestation.
Key Game Features
- Enlist in the Marine Corps - Bringing you a true sequel to James Cameron's classic Aliens, get tooled up with classic Marine weapons including pulse rifles, sentry turrets, arc welders, motion trackers, flame-throwers, powerloaders, and more.
- The Most Authentic Aliens Experience Ever - Using authentic environments inspired by the film series, including Hadley's Hope, the Sulaco and LV-426, players will be immersed in an eerie, atmospheric world where any moment could bring death.
- Drop-in / Drop-out Co-op Gameplay - The masters of co-op bring their expertise to the Aliens universe. Xenos getting too tough? Call up your buddies so they can drop in with extra firepower. The whole campaign can be played with a squad of up to four players, dropping in and out as necessary through self-contained missions within an overarching narrative.
- Loadouts and Upgrades - Create your perfect killing machine. An extensive upgrade system allows players to customize their characters to play the way they want. Earn experience to get perks, new weapons and new looks for your squad.
- A Variety of Aliens to Face - Battle against the full class of aliens seen in the first three movies -- together known as xenomorphs -- including the Facehugger, Chestburster, and Drone alien from Alien, the Warrior and the Queen aliens from Aliens, as well as the Runner alien from Alien 3. The game also features an all-new heavily-armored alien variety, known as "The Crusher."
An authentic Aliens experience.
Drop-in / dropout co-op play.
Classic and new alien varieties.
Familiar powerful hardware.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
Sapiente rerum magni voluptates accusantium sequi molestias deleniti aliquid facilis commodi aut. Ea ab facere voluptatem cum beatae vero dolorem doloribus itaque culpa. Molestiae, optio, libero inventore ducimus natus incidunt qui dolor adipisci tempore tempora quo minima distinctio eligendi laborum ex quaerat eos! Unde suscipit porro est amet quis nostrum enim. Asperiores, ad, hic, culpa, rerum delectus similique minus facilis reprehenderit quisquam debitis dolores suscipit!
Qui laboriosam maiores ad. Enim, autem, beatae, sapiente minima non atque maiores maxime natus corporis possimus reprehenderit id blanditiis sequi repudiandae saepe reiciendis consequatur mollitia aspernatur cum!